In search of General Manager, that be responsible to run a travel agency independently with great knowledge and experience on travel products for the role of ticketing, reservation, holiday packaging, & visa services. You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals/ businesses/corporate groups). The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele and increasing the sales ratio of the company.
- 1. Managing overall functions of the operations, as per the Organizational chart.
- 2. Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- 3. Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service.
- 4. Deliver budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the office.
- 5. Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- 6. Closely monitor the business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- 7. Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners.
- 8. Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- 9. Manage the implementation of financial and operations functions.
- 10. Working with the management team to contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- 11. Prepare and control operational budgets and recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- 12. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- 13. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- 14. Open up the company to International standards and clients.
- 15. Facilitate the coordination and communication between support functions.
- 16. In liaison with CEO, assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity and implement and manage operational plans.
- 17. Sound knowledge on Airline Ticketing & Reservation, issuing and reissuing ticket using GDS (Galileo/ Sabre/ Amadeus).
- 18. Building Relationship with Airlines and Corporate Customers.
- 19. Ability to manage corporate clients.
- 20. Expert to process online and manual visa application form with knowledge in required documents for different countries.
- 21. Arranged and confirmed International/Domestic ticket issuance for one-side, return, and connecting flight journey and handle refunds/re issues.
- 22. Knowledge in online hotel booking, reservations, domestic and global package tours.
- 1. 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
- 2. Knowledge ticketing, Reservation will be helpful.
- 3. Strong communication, interpersonal & negotiating skills.
- 4. Self-driven to lead and manage tasks.
- 5. Strong execution skills, ability to perform under pressure.
- 6. Ability to think outside the box.
- 7. Good organizational skills.
- 8. Pro-active, self-motivated and self- driven.
- 9. Team orientated approach.
- 10. Should have excellent communication and writing skill both in Bangla and English.
- 11. Well conversant with Computer (MS Office, MS-Excel, Internet Browsing, etc).
Apply for the job